Sunday, July 29, 2012

Jaxson's Blessing...

It worked out perfect to have Jaxson's baby blessing the day after Courtney was baptized because we still had our friends and family in town. While I was pregnant with Jax we had a hard time agreeing on a name for him. As time was getting closer for him to come I kept telling Nick if we didn't decide on one before I had him then I would just have to pick one on my own because I was not going to leave the hospital without a name for my baby. He would tease me and say, "That's fine, if I don't like it then I will just change it when I give him his baby blessing." Luckily we were both able to agree on his name before he was born, and it is the perfect name for him. Nick gave him a beautiful blessing and it was a very spiritual day.
 
 Jaxson's talented Nama (Jayne Southwick) made this cute little blessing outfit for him to wear.
 Since we forgot to take a family picture yesterday at Courtney's baptism we wanted to make sure to get one today.

No comments: