Last year Kaylee had seen commercials for the musical Wicked and she wanted to go SO bad. I don't remember the reason, but we weren't able to take her so I told her that maybe next time it came we could go. When she found out that it was coming back to town she started BEGGING to go again. Having a three week old baby I knew I wouldn't be able to take her, luckily I have a good friend that was willing to take her. Jeanine had gotten three tickets for Kaylee as a gift, since I couldn't go I gave the other two tickets to Jenn and Sierra to go. To say that Kaylee was excited about this would be an understatement. She started screaming with joy when she found out that she would be going and had an ear to ear smile until the second she left the house. When she came home she was still just as happy. She LOVED it!! She could wait to tell Jeanine and I (we had seen it before) all about her favorite parts and she sang all the songs for the rest of the day. This was her first time going to a real musical and I think it will be a day she will never forget. Thanks to everyone who made this day special for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment