Monday, July 2, 2012

Swimming lessons...

Nick is always asking/bugging me to sign the girls up for swim lessons. I guess it makes sense though with the line of work he is in that he would want his girls to know how to swim, plus it's just an important skill to have. So I finally got around to signing the girls up and they were SO excited. Brooklyn had only taken lessons once before from our friend Jason so I had signed her up in the beginners class thinking that she would need a lot of work. During the first class they had all the kids swim to see what they could do and she got moved over to the more advanced class and taken to the deeper end. I guess she remembered more of her lessons with Jason than I gave her credit for. She LOVES being in the water and seems to be a natural, she just need to work on remembering to come up for air once in a while.
 

 At the beginning of Kaylee's class they had all the kids sit out and they went over a few safety rules and techniques. The instructor had Kaylee come up to be his "victim". :)


 Then it was time for them to get in the water and work on their breast strokes.


 Unfortunately Jax decided it was time for him to eat so I didn't get the chance to take many pictures of Courtney's group, but she did really well. I'll have to get more pictures of her next time.

No comments: