Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Fun in the sun... Wait where is the sun?
Nick had the morning off today so we decided to take the girls to the beach. Brooklyn had never been to the beach so we thought it would be fun. It was so hot and sunny here, we couldn't have asked for a better day. So we all loaded up in the van and started to head up the Silver Strand toward Coronado. It was so foggy when we got to IB that I considered turning around and going home. But we stuck it out. It was a little better in Coronado, but not much. We had a good time anyway. Brooklyn wasn't too sure what to make of the beach. She didn't mind the sun, but she was not too thrilled when I stuck her feet in the cold water. Kaylee and Courtney had fun running around and digging in the sand. They built a sand castle city with their dad that was pretty cool. All in all, another good summer day.
"Okay I am ready to see what this beach stuff is all about."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss the beach. It would be nice to be able to go to a free place to cool off even if you do bring half the beach home with you each time.
Post a Comment