Saturday, June 7, 2008
Who needs to go to a salon...
The other day while I was at the store I picked up a couple of bottles of nail polish and brought them home for the girls. When I showed them what I bought you would have thought it was Christmas or something. They were so excited they started jumping up and down clapping their hands. They set up their own little salon outside and started doing each others nails. They had so much fun together and did a great job of taking turns. They are getting pretty good, so if anyone needs there nails done, I think they are accepting appointments.
Courtney was concentrating so hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd like to make an appointment... although i need a house call. anytime is good for me! I heard there is another tiny girl who does nails also. yes no?
Post a Comment