Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Vacation Journal... Entry #2
We are still in Idaho visiting Nick's parents. His dad is really into music. He can play almost every instrument ever made. He just has a gift for music. Yesterday he was practicing his trombone and the girls thought it was so cool, so he gave them a little mini lesson. It was funny watching them try to lift that big instrument up to their mouths. When Courtney blew in and that big noise came out she thought it was so funny. I think it surprised her. I love that my kids love music so much. It is a good thing to be into to.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you are having fun! You are totally invited to my house when you drive through! Or if you want to meet somewhere that's more on the beaten path we can do that too. I will email you my address and you let me know what you decide!
Post a Comment