Saturday, June 7, 2008

Poor Nick...

My poor husband. They had the boy scout yard sale today to earn money for camp. They have been working so hard getting everything ready for this sale. This morning they got up at 4:00am to start getting things ready. By the time he got home tonight at almost 6:00 he was so beat he just took a shower and then crashed. He's so cute.
On a happy note, I am happy that all that stuff is out of my house. But most importantly they made over $1400 which is really good. Now all the boys should be covered for camp. Hopefully Nick will be rested up by then.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

I'm glad they made so much money! And I got rid of a bunch of stuff too!

Nicole Shelby said...

i hear ya on that!

tj was so sore and burnt and tired...so of course the next day i abandoned him and the kids so i could go to a funeral...

i'm sure nick and tj are relieved they don't have to do any more fundraising!