Thursday, June 5, 2008

Got Milk?

It seems like I have been writing a lot about Courtney lately, but she has just been having a lot of stuff going on in her little four year old life. For the past several months Courtney has been complaining of stomach pains. I finally took her to the Dr yesterday and we found out that milk was causing the pain. She had problems with milk when she was younger too. She was on soy milk for a year. I thought that she grew out of the problem because everything has been going good for the past two years, but I guess I was wrong. So she is now back on soy milk. She is not allowed to have any dairy. The hardest thing for her to give up is ice cream and yogurt, those are her favorites. But she was excited to go to the store yesterday and pick out her special milk. She has been telling everyone that she is on a diet. So if she comes up to you and tells you that she is on a diet, this is what she is talking about.

2 comments:

Nicole Shelby said...

poor kid! no ice cream? what kind of childhood is that?
i guess sherbets are still okay. and i have tried a soy-based ice cream that wasn't too bad!

good luck finishing up prep for the yard sale!

Sherrie said...

You give my Courtney what she wants!