Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kung Fu Panda...

Ever since the girls saw Kung Fu Panda they wanted to learn Karate. So they have been in lessons for the past three weeks. Here they are yesterday after they got home from their class showing off some of their moves.




5 comments:

Naomi said...

I bet Nick loves it! I could just see him being thrilled that his girls would want to do something that you usually see guys doing.

Jenn said...

Um Kaylee and Courtney are cute and all but umm I see a baby falling off the couch! CPS has an appointment at your house soon k?

Candi said...

I was hoping nobody would notice that. She did totally roll off the couch, but I didn't realize it was caught on film until I looked at the pictures later. Oops! If it makes you feel better she didn't even cry because she has all those chubs to protect her.

Jenn said...

We've all accidentally let our kids fall at one time or another! But no one will admit it, let alone have evidence! That just shows how proud you are of your kids. Always with a camera in hand to capture every moment!

Holmes Family said...

The girls are really growing up, I can't believe how time has flown. I was so excited to show Mason this picture of Kaylee. The boys are so excited to get into Karate too!