Thursday, July 10, 2008
Park time...
Today we took one our friends from church, Adam, with us to the park while his mom was at the hospital visiting their new little baby. All the kids seem to have a really good time. Plus there was not one argument so I had a good time too.
This was Brooklyn's first time on the swings. She really liked it until Courtney came over and started pushing her really fast. She didn't cry, but I could tell she was a little scared.
For some reason all the kids stayed together the whole time. If one wanted to do something they all did it. Which also made it nice for me because I didn't have to keep searching the park to make sure I new were everyone was.
Here are my girls!!
Brooklyn loved the feel of the grass. I kept putting her on her blanket and instantly she would roll herself back into the grass. I finally gave up and let her stay in it. She liked pulling fist full of grass out of the ground. (this was a new outfit that she has not worn before. It is a 3month outfit so it is a little big, that is the reason for the baby cleavage)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the baby clevage! She is so cute. Can you bring her back, I need a snuggle. By the way, this is Sherrie not Taylor.
love the pic of the three girls - totem pole style
Post a Comment