Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pool...

One of our friends gave us a pool because it was too small for their family. It had never been used and was perfect size for our family, so my girls were very excited. Last night Nick set it up for them. It took like two hours for it to fill up so they weren't able to swim before bed. As you can imagine this was the first thing they asked for when they woke up this morning. Do to other things on the schedule for today they had to wait until this afternoon, but they were surprisingly okay with that. When they were finally able to go in they had a blast. They were laughing and playing the whole time. I can already tell that this is going to be a hit this summer.

Here Nick is getting it all laid out.

Filling the top ring with air.

Now bring on the water. I am glad I didn't have the job of getting all the wrinkles out. I will gladly be in charge of the camera any day.

I had a hard time getting any pictures of Kaylee. She was always down in the water swimming. Courtney on the other hand is always ready for a picture.

If you only knew how long it took me to get the two of them to come over at the same time so I could get this picture. But it was worth it.

5 comments:

Joneel said...

O.K. now, that pool looks like so much fun!!! Hey, still not sure when Michelle will go sailing. She was wondering about Friday. Would that work?

Sherrie said...

Looks like fun!

Jenn said...

what a fun pool!!! I'm sure your kids absolutely love it and I'm sure it gives you a nice break from them being in the house :)

Holmes Family said...

I will not be able to share these photos with Mason. He is so into swimming right now, and we don't have a very good pool here, and we're not going to buy one out here, and haul it back to AZ. It looks like a blast, and I'm sure hours and hours of fun!

Jenn said...

Im totally getting one for Emily! keep checking our blog for it!! AND you will see Ed setting it up as well. Ever since that kid in Emily's swim class pooped in the pool i've been afraid of public water so all summer she hasn't gone!