Wednesday we left Idaho and drove to Yellowstone to start our family reunion. We spent all of Wednesday driving all around Yellowstone seeing all of the amazing sites it had to offer. Here is my three girls and I posing for a picture.
I was really hoping to see a moose at some point on our trip because I have never seen one in person before. I had no luck with the moose siting, but we saw tons of bison. These bison decided it would be fun to hang out in the middle of the street. It held up traffic for a while, but I didn't mind because I was able to get out and take some cool pictures. I was the only one brave enough in our caravan to get out and take pictures.

This one was right next to our car window eating the snow. He could care less that we were all there watching him eat.
Courtney didn't care that there is a bison right behind her, she just didn't want her sister touching her.
The girls shared a bed in our cabin. I woke up one night to make Brooklyn a bottle and when I went over to check on them this is what I found.

I LOVE IT!!!
Courtney relaxing in the hammock.
Since there is so much to see at Yellowstone we drove back up there on Thursday to see Old Faithful.

Never mind all the toys I brought for Brooklyn to play with, nothing seemed to entertain her as much as playing with Joneel's face.
Friday was spent celebrating the 4th of July hanging out at the lake all day. Here is Brooklyn sitting with grandma and grandpa.
While all the adults were visiting the kids enjoyed playing badmitten. Kaylee is setting up the perfect serve.
We left Wyoming Saturday morning to start our drive back to San Diego. We ended up staying the night in Saint George. Nick and the girls love going to Saint George for one specific reason, the red hills. They spent a while climbing all over the rocks.
There was no denying the mosquitoes. Here is Kaylee getting one of many spray downs.
1 comment:
I know what you mean...this last vacation will definitely be one that's hard to top :) We're already planning a trip to Disneyland in October...we haven't ever been! Yellowstone was absolutely amazing!!!!
Post a Comment