Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Water fun...
Nick just came in as I was putting the pictures on here and asked why I post everything on here. He said that people probably don't want to see our kids going down a slide. But I disagree so I am going forward with this. Today we were invited to a friends house to play on their water slide. It was the perfect day for it, since it was 97 degrees today. The girls had a blast. There were a bunch of kids over there and they loved getting to know new friends as well. Here are a few pictures from their day of fun.
Courtney gave Brooklyn a ride on the swing. Brooklyn likes anything that moves so she thought that was pretty fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So glad you guys could come and that the girls had fun :) I didn't realize it was that warm...guess I was too busy getting squirted by the water cannons, too!
Hey- I am Jenn's sister, Amber. I am jealous that we weren't there to get into all the fun as well. Glad you had a great time together!
Of course we want to see your kids going down a slide! We want to be jealous too! And we like to see your girls' cute swimming suits! Way cute!
Looks like a ton of fun. LUCKY !!
Gotta get Michelle to call your hubby. Make arangements.....
Uh - yeah we want to see those cute girls doing everything! Even though I don't want Eva to grow up just yet, I'm kinda jealous that your girls get to do such fun things like play on water slides! Ryan doesn't get the blogging thing either...but at least it makes us happy, right? :-)
OKAY Brooklyn is THE most fashionable baby out there! Must have got her style from kaylee. I cannot get over how flippin' cute her swimsuit is!
Post a Comment