Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Vacation Journal... Entry #6

Last night for family home evening we all decided to play Frisbee golf. I hadn't played that since Courtney was a baby, so I was a bit rusty. But we all had a good time. I am even okay with the fact that I came in last place. (it was of course the winds fault, right)

Look at that perfect Frisbee throwing stance!

Sooo cute. She had a lot of fun even though it was little difficult for her with the wind being so strong.

This little princess did not want to play with us. She might mess up her hair or brake a nail or something. So she just hung out with grandma and played.

I think Brooklyn must have been grandpa's good luck charm since he ended up winning.

2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

That's a beautiful course! Glad you're having so much fun.

Sharon said...

Hey are you going to be back by the 12th? I'm having savannah's birthday party that day. I was going to go to your house and pass out hte inventations. Courtney is invited too. Looks like you guys re having fun. Can you email me breesshar@msn.com And let me know. Thanks.