Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bath Time...

I have never been able to figure out how to put a video on here before, I am glad it finally worked. Stand by now that I figured this little gadget out you are going to get sick of all the little videos of my kids I am going to put on here. This is Brooklyn in the bathtub last night. She loves the water. She was going nuts in there splashing away. Not only was the floor soaked when she was done, but so was I. She was pretty much done by the time it occurred to me to videotape it, but you can get the just of how much fun she had. She really is a funny baby.

8 comments:

Jenn said...

omgsh! more!!! more!!! moooooorrrre!!!

Sherrie said...

Look how cuter her chubby legs are! She is so cute.

Naomi said...

I love how you kept taking the washcloth out of her mouth and it went right back in! SOOO cute!!

Nicole Shelby said...

excellent job!

tj said the guys are planning a man-night on sat while we are at the women's broadcast.

that could be dangerous! ha ha!

Jenn said...

She's such a busy body :)

Gina said...

Eva loves her washcloth too! Keep 'em coming - she is flippin' adorable! Now you have to teach me how to do this... :-)

Dee Dee said...

That's soooo cute! She is such a happy baby. You're one lucky lady!!

Joneel said...

That is so darn precious. I agree with the first comment, MORE MORE MORE