If you notice in the background, because of Nicks little bike incident he was unable to swim with the girls, which was killing him. Aw poor Nick!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Labor Day 2008...
Yesterday we went over to a friends house from church for a Labor Day barbecue. The girls love going over there because they have a really nice pool. They are always asking me if they can go over the the Prescott's. So you can only imagine their excitement yesterday when I told them that is were we were going. Unfortunately I was a big loser and didn't bring my camera to capture all of the fun moments. Luckily someone was looking out for me and captured it for me. (Thanks TJ!) Here are a few pictures of Kaylee jumping off the diving board. They are hilarious so I had to share them. I think she may be our future diver...
If you notice in the background, because of Nicks little bike incident he was unable to swim with the girls, which was killing him. Aw poor Nick!

If you notice in the background, because of Nicks little bike incident he was unable to swim with the girls, which was killing him. Aw poor Nick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Candi, I am so sad to see that Nick
got hurt. It's fun reading all of your posts. The girls and their hairdo's. ha ha ha. I remember Julie being so excited to go to the salon. Anyway.... We need to connect sometime.
I love that we totally get what the other person thinks is hilarious! I don't have time for a long comment "new moon" just got here!!!! yay!
I'm glad somebody took pictures! The kids are all getting so good jumping off of the diving board. They'll be pro's next year!! Nick was sure a good sport just hanging out, but how boring!!
yep...tj is one thoughtful guy. he reminded me three times to make sure i sent them to you. he made a movie too...but it's too big for an email...still figuring that one out.
Post a Comment