Friday, September 12, 2008
The Joy of Being The Middle Child...
For the most part Courtney has adjusted pretty well to no longer being the baby in the family. Aside from the occasional baby talking which drives me crazy. She thinks it is really cool the she gets to have a older sister and a younger sister because neither of the other two girls get to have that. Although with that being said, over that last few months I am always finding her in different baby items. I think she mostly does it because she knows that when I find her I will laugh and take her picture, but she also thinks that Brooklyn has a lot of cool stuff. I was the middle child too so I know how she feels. I have tried to make the adjustment as easy on her as possible. She is just a really funny girl.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If you would send her back to her real mom she would be the oldest child instead of the middle child!
Nate totally does that too!
Have one more and Brooklyn will also have the middle child feeling :)
that's funny I have pictures of my kids doing those same things.
Post a Comment