Saturday, September 13, 2008

What Can She Not Do?!...

This afternoon I asked the girls if they could play with Brooklyn for me in the living room so I could have a little quiet time while I was in the family room working on a talk that I have to give in church tomorrow. They came up with a great way to give me the quiet I was asking for. They sat Brooklyn down at the piano and let her go to town on the keys, while they laughed hysterically at her excitement. It was worth taking a brake to come watch how funny she was. She was having so much fun making "music". So Naomi these are for you. I think you are going to need to move back here soon because Brooklyn is ready for her lessons.

Sorry the quality of the pictures aren't very good, Nick had my camera so I had to use my cel phone.


Look how she holds her fingers on the keys and concentrates like she know what she is doing. What a brilliant baby!

5 comments:

Naomi said...

Yeah. I guess now that she can sit up it's time to start the lessons! She does have great posture. Until I get down there you better have Kaylee teach her everything she knows. ;)

Moses Family - The Burning Bush said...

SOoo cute! It really does look like shes concentrating!

Jenn said...

Go figure... another Hunter child is brilliant! :)

p.s. the quality is amazing since Brooklyn's in it!

Joneel said...

That is so cute. She must have talent coming from both sides of the family.

Dee Dee said...

How cute! She's a brilliant girl for sure. And thanks so much for taking Eric home from church. I really appreciate it!!