Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Where Did My Babies Go?!...
Last night Kaylee and Courtney were both sitting at the table doing their homework. As I was standing there watching them it was such a big reality check for me. They are just growing up so fast! They are not supposed to be getting older, going to school and doing homework. They are supposed to be at home with me, going to mommy and me classes, and watching Little Einsteins over and over until I want to pull my hair out. Time sure flies. I am going to have to work a little deal out with Brooklyn that she will not grow up so fast. Could happen, right...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
They are so cute! You are a good blogger example. :)
Why is Courts wearing long sleeves and pants. It can't be that cold
She picked out her own clothes. I handed her a short sleeve shirt and she grabbed the long sleeve one and said that one would look more cute. She ended up rolling her sleeves up. She is deffinitely a strong willed girl.
it's amazing i remeber when they the age of my girls now! OH time gose by so fast! It's funny i had the same realization when bella joined us at the dinner table, i felt just like you! Where did my babies go? Hey i have a favor to ask of you but i'll e-mail you!
take care and enjoy the little one!
They are so cute, it looks like our home after school!
little more revealing about them growing up: they are sitting together, peacefully, happy to be working...
no throwing of crayons, no hiding under the table, no tears...
I agree, they are growing up so fast.
Post a Comment