The girls were really excited when they finally got out of bed. The first thing they did was open their stockings. Brooklyn didn't really see what the fuss was all about, she plays with big socks all the time.
Nick and I had gotten Brooklyn this cute little rocking chair as one of her presents and since it wasn't wrapped she went over and helped herself to rest and relaxation.
With the help of a handy little tip from Dave and Jenn, I was able to get these cute t-shirts for the girls the say "I love Nick" from Target. (I am not really sure why target has shirts that say this, but it worked for my family) So for their Christmas eve pj's the girls all wore their shirts. Nick thought it was really cute. I tried to get a picture on Christmas morning of all three of the girls in their shirts, but Brooklyn had already found her present from Santa and as soon as I would set her down with the other two she would crawl away and go back to her toy, so I gave up. But here are two of them.
This is my stubborn little baby playing with her toy from Santa giving me a look like, "mom stop bugging me, I am trying to play."
When It came to opening presents Brooklyn thought it was fun for the first few minutes. Then she got tired of it and let her sisters open the rest of them. She thought it was more fun ripping off a piece of the paper and chewing on it.
I threw these last two pictures on here just because I thought they were hilarious. Brooklyn was standing in her chair watch Nick play WII (that is what the big girls got from mom and dad) and she was just cracking up. I don't know why, but she thought it was hilarious. Then as soon as she saw that her picture was being taken she just got totally serious. What a funny baby. (click on the picture so you can see how hard she was laughing)
3 comments:
The girls look adorable in their "nick" shirts ;) I'm sure it's for "St. Nick" but they work for your family just the same!
I love how the TV stand looks just like the flooring that's supposed to go in your kitchen! :)
Is it appropriate to say... HOW FLIPPIN' CUTE!!!?? well I said it! I'm sad we missed it :( Oh and I have another theory on those Nick shirts. I think it may be for NICK JONAS from the Jonas brothers (however you spell their last name.
Post a Comment