I am sure everyone is probably getting tired of me going on and on about our kitchen, but I have to share this because I am so excited that they got the counter tops put in last night. They still need to cut out the hole for the sink and hook up all the plumbing for it, but it so nice because you can really see the progress coming along. It is really looking like a real kitchen now.
Here is Nick and Ryan doing a "practice cut" on the the counter tops before putting them in.

And the finished product...
9 comments:
It looks so good! I'm so excited for you.
It looks so different from your old kitchen!
Yeah!!! That is very exciting :)
WOWSER!!
I too am so excited for ya! It looks Beautiful!
lookin' good! can't wait to see it when it's all finished!!!
All I can say is WOW!!!
It looks terrific! A lot bigger, too. I'm soooo jealous!!
smooth!
Post a Comment