


(on this bottom picture I'm going to include what he had written to go along with this picture because I thought it was funny)
This is all the new chiefs from the ship that made it with me. I'm in the back on the left. One of the funny things they always said about me is that we would always be beat down (PT) sweat dripping from every pore of my body (literally I was drenched all the time from being dropped), but somehow my hair was always perfect! The female chiefs kept getting ticked off at me and calling me "pretty boy" and stuff cause it was always perfectly in place after we would stand back up at attention. Plus they always told me that I was too good for them cause I could do so many freaking push ups and not fall down. This pic doesn't show my hair very well, but you get the idea.
2 comments:
Being made a Chief is a big step. Nick will make a good one. I wished I could of worked in his division in my sailing days.
Congrats Nick, you are still my Greatest American Hero.
Robert
Congrats Nick!
Post a Comment