Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall...

I am so happy that it is officially fall today!! Fall is by far my favorite season. I love the colors, the cooler weather, eating warm yummy soups and stews... I love it all. I put up all the fall decorations up in the house today which really got me in the Fall mood. :) We don't really get to experience season here in southern California the way people do in other places, and although it is supposed to get back in the 80's and 90's by this weekend, I was actually excited this morning when I had to put a long sleeve shirt on Brooklyn before we left the house because it was a little cold. What a great way to start the new season. (although since then I have had to take it off of her because it was too hot, but I am not letting that rain on my parade) Happy Fall Everyone!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Cute table! Where do you shop:) I really miss you guys, one of these years we should aim to live on the same side of the Mississippi!