Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thunderstorm...


Today was a nice change of weather for San Diego. The past week was so HOT and then today out of nowhere we had a thunder and lightning storm that last most of the day. I actually enjoyed the little storm we had, but maybe because I didn't have to out in it. I took the girls out on the back patio and we just watched the lightning. The big girls thought it was really cool, Brooklyn on the other hand kept her hands over her eyes and kept saying, "take me back inside it's too loud out here." She enjoyed it much more when the thunder and lightning stopped and she could go outside to catch rain drops in her mouth. I'm grateful for the rain, we have really been needing it down here. (and now I don't need to go get my car washed so really it was a win win for everyone) :)

No comments: