
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Extraordinary Desserts...
On Friday I went out with my friends Gina and Kim for a little girl time. We went to this dessert place downtown that we had never been to before. It's called Extraordinary Desserts and it completely earned it's name. It seems like a pretty popular place since the wait time was going to be 30 minutes to be seated. We decided that was much too long for us to wait to get our sugar fix, so like the classy girls we are, we ordered our desserts to go and devoured them on the side walk in front of the restaurant. They have so many different desserts and they all look so pretty so it was really hard to make a decision. In the end we got creme brulee and a triple chocolate moose cake... SERIOUSLY so good!! It definitely made driving downtown (which I really don't enjoy doing) worth it. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh how I've been dreaming of the awesomeness ever since!!! Let's PLEASE go again and again and again!!
Yum! Send me some.
That sounds like my kind of place!! YUMMO!!
Post a Comment