
My kids say some pretty funny things, but sometimes funny things can come from complete strangers. Yesterday Brooklyn and I were standing in the checkout line at the
NEX (military store) and a lady walked up behind us and stood in line. She looked over at Brooklyn and said, "Oh she is so beautiful!" I thanked her for her compliment. She went on to tell Brooklyn how much she like
Brookie's little boots. She then turned back to me and said, "I LOVE her hair! What do you call that color?
Blond?" I was a little taken off
guard but I replied with, "Yes, yes I do call it
blond." :) She then asked me a question that is so odd to me, but it's the third time someone has asked me this about Brooklyn. She asked, "Is that her natural hair color?" My whole conversation with this woman was so funny and it brought a smile to my face the rest of the day when I would think about it. Now for the record, this IS Brooklyn's natural hair color. I have never, nor do I plan on, having my 2 year
olds hair colored.
1 comment:
That's funny, when I was little my grandma always accused my mom of bleaching my hair. I guess because so few people really have hair that blonde. She sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment