While we waited for the washer to finish she ran all over the place pushing the baskets around.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Little Helper...
During Brooklyn's little art session last night she not only drew all over her face but later that night she drew all over my comforter with a blue marker. It was so nice of her huh! Unfortunately my comforter is too big to fit in my washer so I always have to take it down to the laundry mat when I need to wash it. I wasn't sure how Brooklyn was going to like having to sit there so long while we waited for the washer and the dryer, but she actually had a blast. Who knew doing laundry could be so much fun! She was all about helping out with everything. Maybe I should start doing my laundry more often. :)
While we waited for the washer to finish she ran all over the place pushing the baskets around.
She would take little breaks for her basket game to go watch the washer for a few minutes to see if it was done yet.
While we waited for the washer to finish she ran all over the place pushing the baskets around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I please have her!
Post a Comment