Friday, October 15, 2010
These boots are made for walkin...
Who needs pants when you have cool boots? At least that's Brooklyn's motto!
Brooklyn loves her new boots so much that she wants them on 24/7. Most of the time this is a nice thing because usually she takes her shoes off as fast as I put them on her, but not her new cool boots. The down side to this is that there is a little bit of drama when putting her to bed and telling her it is time to take them off until tomorrow. Last night when I put her to bed the only way I could pry those things off her feet was by promising over and over that YES she would get to wear them again as soon as she woke up. As I was going to bed I opened the girls door to check on them like I always do. They were sound asleep, but Brooklyn's blanket was half way on the floor so I went over to pick it up and straighten it up so she would be fully covered. As I lifted it up so I could spread it across her evenly I was surprised to find that that little stinker had gotten up after I put her to bed, put her boots back on, and then climbed back into bed and fell asleep. There is seriously never a dull moment with that girl! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My boys all do the same thing!! They LOVE their boots, but they don't look NEAR as cute as Brooklyn!!
Post a Comment