Tuesday, October 26, 2010
The Adventures of Brooklyn & Skyla...
It's certainly never boring when Brooklyn has her friends over... she seems to find plenty of activities to keep them busy. Yesterday I was babysitting and her and her friend skyla went outside to color on the big dry erase board we have out there. I went out to check on them a few minutes later to find that they felt that their faces were a much better idea than the board. (If this is sounding a little familiar, Yes it did happen a few months back as well) I really think they do this so that I will give them a bath. When I walked outside to stop them from their artistic adventure and I told them they needed to come in for a bath, they both looked at each other and yell "YES!!!" and then ran inside. If only the realized all they would have to do is ask if they wanted a bath instead of drawing all over their faces. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment