My poor girls and their teeth issues. The other day when Kaylee was laughing I noticed something looked weird in her mouth so I called her over to see what it was. When I looked in I was surprised to see that one of her adult teeth was growing out of her gums and over top of her baby tooth. It was pretty freaky looking. When I asked her if she knew about this she said yes that it had been like that for awhile but she didn't know it was a big deal so she never mentioned it. So first thing Monday morning I called the dentist to make an appointment to have the baby tooth pulled. While they were checking her other teeth they found that one of her molars on the other side was starting to do the same thing so I went ahead and had them pull both teeth out. She took it really well and said it didn't hurt at all.
This was after it was all over and we were leaving. The dentist gave her these sun glasses and a purse for being so good.
They said she couldn't go back to school since they had given her laughing gas so I decided to take her out for a little mommy daughter date after we dropped Brooklyn off at school. We started by going to her favorite Hawaiian BBQ place because she wanted some spam musubi (That is by far one of her very favorite foods). Then we went over to the nail salon to get our toes done. She LOVED getting to play with the massage chair while she was getting her nails done. I think she felt really grown up in that big chair. It was fun watching her excitement.
Before bed we put her teeth in the new tooth fairy pillow that I had bought at the young women auction. Seriously so much easier than putting the tooth under the pillow. plus it seems less likely that the tooth fairy will forget (which sometimes she seems to do) with it hanging on the outside of the door where it is easily seen. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment