Jeanine had promised Courtney that she was going to take her out on a little date for her birthday, something Courtney has been anxiously waiting for. One of the the things they did on their date was get their hair cut. When Courtney came home she told me, "I got my hair cut at a professional place!" :) Apparently the places I take her to aren't professional enough for her.
Courtney LOVED the way the lady braided her hair into a heart shape and added glitter! You can never go wrong with a little girl and glitter.
While they were out the other two girls and I went out to run a few errands. Kaylee has been growing her hair out to donate to Locks of Love and has finally gotten it long enough. (the minimum donation has to be 10 inches) So while we were out she begged me to take her to get it cut. Since I am tired of hearing cry every morning while I brush all of the tangles out of her long hair I was more than happy to have this done for her. She ended up donating about 11 1/2 inches. She is so happy to have her hair short again (although she is still going thru and awkward phase with her hair as she continues to try and grown her bangs out) she has always preferred having short hair, so she is a very happy girl right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment