Thursday, March 8, 2012
22 Weeks...
My friend Kim and I decided to do some maternity pictures since we were going to be at the park taking pictures of her baby anyway. These are when I was 22 weeks (I'm 23 weeks now). The pregnancy seems to be going much better than my other three. I only get sick about once a month now (I never went that long without getting sick when I was pregnant with the girls). The doctor said the baby is right on track and everything is looking good. The only problem I'm having is I am constantly uncomfortable. The weight of my growing stomach is causing a ton of pain on my pelvic bone and lower back. Sleeping has been a major challenge for me because I can't seem to set comfortable for too long. But I'm hanging in there and know that it will all be worth it in the end. We can't wait to meet our little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look GREAT!
Post a Comment