Here are a few pictures of the decorations. My friend Jenn made this really cute butterfly banner for me. She also came early to help me set up and decorate.
Here are the gifts that each girl got to take home. A butterfly headband, a glow in the dark butterfly wand, and a bug catcher. The girls were all happy with their prizes.
Here are their finished butterflies. Cute right!! I love how different and unique they all turned out.
For the last craft each of the girls got to plant their own plants to take home with them. They also decorated the pots with stickers and then put the butterfly that they had painted earlier in the pot as well.
Here is Kaylee's finished plant
Here is Courtney's
And here is Brooklyn's
This is all the girls plants. We put them up on the fence so they wouldn't get knocked over before the kids could take them home.
When the crafts where done it was time for lunch. I grilled up some hot dogs and Kaylee, Courtney and Sierra made these fruit kabobs for me.


For desert I had made cup cakes in little terracotta pots and put green frosting on top to make it look like a little plant. They turned out really cute (I don't know if you can really tell in this picture). I also made a little butterfly cake so Courtney would have something to blow the candles out on.

Making her wish!
The kids really seemed to like the cup cakes and kept joking that they were eating dirt because I used a chocolate cake mix.
No comments:
Post a Comment