Saturday, March 10, 2012

Another 4 Years...

This coming July will mark 13 years since Nick joined the US Navy. Today he re-enlisted for another 4 years. I am so proud of him and all the hard work he does. Even though the navy life isn't always easy, I know that this is where we are supposed to be and what he is supposed to be doing. This was the first time I haven't been there for one of his re-enlistments (because they did it on the ship) but luckily I was able to find these pictures on his squadrons facebook page. Nick said it all went well. Normally they always have cake after they re-enlist, but he said that the cake on the ship isn't very good, so he asked the cooks if they could make him cookies instead. He was pretty excited because not only did they make cookies for all the guys that were there for the ceremony, but they made him a giant cookie just for him. That's all it takes to make my husband happy. :)

There he is signing away the next four years of our lives. :)

No comments: