Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Its Only A Matter Of Time...

So as I was sitting here at the desk writing that last post Brooklyn decides to come over for a little visit. As most of you know she has started pulling herself up on things so she can stand up and check out the world. Unfortunately she has not figured out that you should not pull up on things that are on tracks. So she goes to pull herself up holding onto the desk drawers and as you can guess she ended up smacking herself in the head, it was in slow motion so it wasn't very hard, it was more like a little tap. I just happened to have my camera right next to me since I just downloaded the last pictures so I was able to capture the moment. She is pretty tough because she is always getting herself into situations like this so she didn't cry. I think it is only a matter of time before this kid joins her dad and sisters in a picture like the ones below...


3 comments:

Jenn said...

hey that drawer didnt have pens in it when i was there!!

She is one brave little mama!

Candi said...

Yeah we bought those after you left. We knew that if we had pens in the drawer you would never leave:)

Nicole Shelby said...

that's crazy talk - little brooklyn should not be crawling around yet!

and it shouldn't be funny...but watching her interact wih eva on sun was...

poor brooklyn does not like to get her feelings hurt by her best friend