Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch...

For the past couple of weeks I have been seeing on everyone else's blogs all their pictures from taking their kids to the pumpkin patch, well we are a little bit late this year, but last night we finally did it. For family home evening last night we took the kids down to the pumpkin patch for a little bit of Halloween fun. They had a lot of fun running around and riding on a few of the rides. We actually ended up not buying any pumpkins there because I thought they were really over priced so I am just going to get those somewhere else. But the girls didn't really seem to mind, they were just happy they got to go.

I know you might not be able to tell with the look on Courtney's face, but they actually really did have fun on this train ride.

We also couldn't leave with out a stop by the petting zoo (don't worry for all of those germ people out there, I did wash their hands very good as soon as they stepped out of the petting zoo)



No comments: