Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat...

The rest of our day was busy with our church trunk-or-treat party. We had a lot fun. It was filled with food, games, cakewalk, and candy. Doesn't get much better than that.

Here is Nick's costume. He decided to utilize his broken arm and poke a little fun of himself, so he went as a broken scout master. It was pretty funny.

Kaylee was a ninja

Courtney was our pirate this year. (usually that is what Nick is)

Nick's brother Wes and his wife Katie came down from Riverside to join the fun. Here they are holding our little Snow White.

Costume parade





I was in charge of decorating our trunk and handing out candy to the kids. This was the first chance I had to sit down all night so I was happy to be the one to get this job.


It was a fun night but we were all very exhausted by the end of the day.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Whatt? No costume for you? Nate keeps saying how he wants to go to the church for halloween where the missionaries are. I guess he remembers last year. :) Funny kid.