Friday, October 17, 2008

Let the fun begin...

Brooklyn's aunt Jenn sent her an awesome little gift today. Its a cute little ride on lion that she can scoot around on and then when she gets better at walking she can walk behind it and push. I set her on it this afternoon after I got it all put together and she got all excited when it started singing and roaring at her. I should have taken a video of it instead of just pictures because she started laughing so hard. She is funny because she can touch the ground when she sits on it, but for some reason she pulls her feet up and rests them on the lions shoulders. She is so funny. I am sure it wont be long before she starts scooting all over the house on it. Thanks Jenn you're awesome, we love you!!


6 comments:

Jenn said...

NO thank you necessary, but your welcome anyway. No dollar amount could amount to what that smile is worth! I totally ripped amazon off!! :) I seriously have tears of joy in my eyes. Thanks so much for those pictures!!!

Naomi said...

That looks like so much fun! Where can I get one for Andrew? Of course he's a little bit too small right now.

Dee Dee said...

How fun! She is such a happy baby. Sorry I interrupted your fun today. I was wondering what all the pictures would be about. Thanks for posting the pix.

Joneel said...

What an absolute doll. PS Michelle is engaged

Jenn said...

Her smile is ADORABLE!!!!

Gina said...

Okay - how do I get one of those? She is sooo cute!!! :-)