The girls that were staying with us had to leave today. They were supposed to leave tomorrow but there schedule changed and they have to head to Boston for their next show. It was sad to say goodbye to them. It is crazy how close to become to someone after only a few days. It was a great experience and I am glad we were able to get to know them and have them stay in our home. They may be coming back here in February for another show so we will get to see them then. This has been a very good week here in the Hunter house. We have learned a lot about a different culture, had some good laughs, and made new friends. But now I am exhausted and need a nap...
Friday, October 3, 2008
The Show...
Last night we went and watched the Maori dance group from New Zealand preform. It was such a great show. I forgot my camera so I had to take pictures with my phone. These pictures don't do it justice, but you can get a peek of what it was like. I have seen quite a few of these types of shows but I would have to say that this one was definitely one of the best. We had such a good time. I was worried that the girls might get scared because sometime they get a little loud and they make their eyes look a little scary and stick their tongues out. But the girls had seen this before and they went and watch them practice so it didn't seem to bother them.
The girls that were staying with us had to leave today. They were supposed to leave tomorrow but there schedule changed and they have to head to Boston for their next show. It was sad to say goodbye to them. It is crazy how close to become to someone after only a few days. It was a great experience and I am glad we were able to get to know them and have them stay in our home. They may be coming back here in February for another show so we will get to see them then. This has been a very good week here in the Hunter house. We have learned a lot about a different culture, had some good laughs, and made new friends. But now I am exhausted and need a nap...

The girls that were staying with us had to leave today. They were supposed to leave tomorrow but there schedule changed and they have to head to Boston for their next show. It was sad to say goodbye to them. It is crazy how close to become to someone after only a few days. It was a great experience and I am glad we were able to get to know them and have them stay in our home. They may be coming back here in February for another show so we will get to see them then. This has been a very good week here in the Hunter house. We have learned a lot about a different culture, had some good laughs, and made new friends. But now I am exhausted and need a nap...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like it was a great experience :)
Post a Comment