Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What is up with my families bones...?

Yesterday when I picked Kaylee up from school she said that when she was walking backwards (not quite sure why she was walking backwards) she tripped and fell and her wrist was hurting her. She was able to move it and was acting fine. Then this morning when she woke up she said it was still bothering her. Its the same wrist that she broke last October so I didn't want to take the chance. So off to Balboa we went to get some x-rays. They said there is no obvious fracture, but there was a spot above her wrist that looked a little irregular. At this point they are treating it like a sprain and they put a brace on it. I am supposed to take her back in 7 days if it is still sore because they said sometimes it is hard to see fractures on kids bones. So now she matches her dad. I don't know why my family keeps hurting their bones. I did advise her that maybe from now on she should try walking forwards.

Aw so sad...

Courtney was feeling a little left out of the crowed so she went and got an old splint that I had from the last time Kaylee broke her arm and put it on so she fits in around here now.



5 comments:

Jenn said...

Seriously!?!? You gotta watch out when you walk backwards :)

Naomi said...

I am laughing hysterically right now!

Dee Dee said...

Oh no! It never ends, does it? Good thing for health insurance!

Sharon said...

That's funny. I hope they don't have anything else for a while for your sake. Did you hear about the girl who fell in Savannah's class? She fell and knocked out four front teeth and now has silver teeth I don't know if it's all true, but who knew school was so dangerous. :-)

Jenn said...

MIGHTY..... MUTANT..... RANGERS!!