Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Courtney...


Tuesday was a very big day in our house... Courtney turned 6!!! I can't believe she is already 6. I know I say that every time one of my kids has a birthday, but I really mean it, time just goes by so fast. This year for her birthday Courtney said she wanted a surprise party, with it being spring break I couldn't invite any of her friends from school but since her birthday fell on our play date at the park day I decided I would just surprise her with a cake there so she could still celebrate with friends. Unfortunately only one family came, so I ended up with a lot of leftovers which I of course ate a lot of. (I will have to run an extra couple of miles to burn all that off) The she went over to her friends house for a play date where she got stung by a bee for the first time in her life. So far her day wasn't going as planned... but it got better. When her dad got home from work we opened presents and she was super excited that her Aunt Crystal had sent her a new Fancy Nancy Doll!!! Then we took the girls and two of their friends out to dinner to celebrate. We went to this new place in the mall called John's Incredible Pizza. It was a pretty cool place. All the girls seemed to have a really good time.

Happy Birthday Courtney!!!!!!!! Thank you for being such a good daughter, sister, and friend. You bring so much joy into our family and we are so blessed to have you. We love you very much!

No comments: