I was leaving today to go pick Courtney up from school and I was running a bit late so I was trying to hurry up and get Brooklyn out the door and into her car seat. I walked out and closed the door behind me. As soon as I heard the click of the door shutting I realized I DON'T HAVE MY KEY!!! That's right, I had locked myself out of my house AGAIN! I didn't know what I was going to do because the only spare key we have is float out in the middle of the ocean somewhere with Nick. The first thing I did was called the school and had them put Courtney on the bus with my friends daughter since I couldn't come get her. Then I sat on my front porch and started looking up locksmiths that could come let me in. (I am SO glad I had my phone with me) Just as I was dialing the number my neighbor pulled in and saw me sitting on my front porch. He came over to see if my car battery died and I needed help (which isn't a far fetch for me lately either). I explained to him that I was locked out and he said that it wouldn't be any problem for him to get me back in. About a minute later he had one of the bedroom windows open and I crawled threw and unlocked the door. I was so excited about getting into my house that I am not even going to focus on the fact that it was way to easy for him to break in.
Since Brooklyn was still buckled in her car seat, I grabbed my car keys and went straight over to Home Depot to get a copy of my key made.
3 comments:
Yeah we'll see if you have learned your lesson or not....LOLOLOL.... you know you are loved :)
Oh my goodness, you've gotta be kidding! Man, I feel your pain! I finally started keeping a spare key in my wallet because I usually lock myself out only because I didn't put my keys back in my diaper bag/purse and I (almost) always have my bag. Good job getting FOUR! :)
lol...
Post a Comment