So far the highlight of my day was when the girls and I went down to the church to clean the building. It was the only time something didn't go wrong. :)
Friday, April 16, 2010
Oh what a day Part 2...
So this is how the rest of my day went...
As I left to go pick Kaylee up from school I made sure to take my keys with me this time. When I was putting Brooklyn in her car seat I noticed that the driver side door was left open from when the girls were playing in my car while we were locked out of the house. I thought, "well luckily nobody came and stole my car while I was gone." So I finished putting the girls in the car and went to turn it on and my battery was completely dead!! "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" those were the words coming out of my mouth, to which Courtney replied with "Whats so funny? Who is kidding with you?" Gotta love the way a kids mind works. :) So I had to call my friend Sharon (again) and have her pick Kaylee up from school and come over to jump my battery. I am so thankful to have people to call on when I need someone. (which today was a lot)
So far the highlight of my day was when the girls and I went down to the church to clean the building. It was the only time something didn't go wrong. :)
So far the highlight of my day was when the girls and I went down to the church to clean the building. It was the only time something didn't go wrong. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh nooooooo! Oh man, you definitely had MY luck today! :( Wow, you've got a really awesome friend over there!! Thanks for doing my church cleaning today! Our kids are laughing hysterically right now (instead of eating their dinner)...at this point I can't even figure out WHY they are laughing. I hope you guys have an awesome date!!
That picture of Brooklyn and Sydney cleaning is priceless. Did you have to go back and get all the smears off the glass?
Post a Comment