Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chief Select Hunter...

I am so proud of all that Nick has accomplished in his naval career. The chief results came out today and we are so excited to find out that Nick has been promoted to a chief. Right now he is called chief select which means that he has been selected to be chief. He will have to complete a six week training program and then he will officially be a chief. This is really bid deal for him and I am so proud of all the hard work that he has put in to get here. He definitely deserves it!!

4 comments:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Seriously, I am SOOOO happy to hear that he made chief! It's so incredible that he did it in so few years! WAY TO GO NICK!! Woot, woot (that's me raising the roof in his honor...yep, I AM that cool)!

Sherrie said...

That's so great! Congratulations Hunter Family!!!

donandbecky said...

Congratulations to you guys!

Rob n Katie' said...

Woooo Hooooo Hunter family, what an incredible accomplishment for all of you.. WAY TO GO NICK!!!!