
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Family photo shoot...
A few days before Nick left I had a little melt down because I was thinking about all the things he would be missing out on. I then started thinking about our Christmas cards and how I needed to get a picture now if I was going to put a family picture in. The thought of not having Nick in our Christmas card picture made me so sad that I could barely get the words out when I called my friend to ask if she could take a picture of us. Luckily she figured out what I was trying to say between all my tears and agreed to take a picture for us. We had already planned on dropping our kids off at her house that night so we could have a date night, so figured that would be a good time (and really our only chance) to get a picture done. We just went out in their garage and took a few pictures. They turned out really good and it makes me happy to have this for my girls and I too look at while Nick is gone. Thanks Kim!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
These turned out so cute :) Glad Kim could help you out with the picture...I'll gladly help you get your Christmas cards done!
So cute!! The girls seem to be much bigger than last time we saw them!!
Oh My Word. So cute. i love the way they turned out. I'm glad you were able to get some!!
Post a Comment