Here is Brooklyn and Eva trying to get a closer look at the camels.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
San Diego Zoo...
On Thursday while my big girls were at school Brooklyn and I went with some friends to the zoo. My girls have been telling me that I do all the fun stuff with Brooklyn now while they have to go to school. :) It ended up being a little hotter than I had expected that day, but we had a really good time. It was fun hanging out with friends and Brooklyn loved seeing all the animals.
Here is Brooklyn and Eva trying to get a closer look at the camels.
They had a small little play area for the kids to play on over by the new elephant Odyssey that they kids had a blast on. They didn't care how small it was, they just liked playing together.

This was my favorite part of the day. We have been to the zoo many times since we moved to San Diego and I have never seen the elephants in the water before. Usually when I go they are just standing around...but not today. There was one in the water swimming around. Her trainer was there with her and would feed her treats now and then. It was amazing to see how well she listened to her trainer (I wished my kids would listen that well sometimes). Just as we were getting really to leave she filled up her trunk with water and sprayed the crowed with water. The kids really enjoyed watching that.
Here is Brooklyn and Eva trying to get a closer look at the camels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment