Sunday, August 15, 2010
Water coloring gone terribly wrong
Yesterday I was babysitting my friends two little girls. The three big girls were off playing a treasure hunt game which seemed to be a little too hard of the little girls. So me and my bright ideas decided to bring out the water color paints and a stack of paper for the two little girls to express their artistic talents on. Little did I know that as soon as I went back in the house for a few minutes that they would turn themselves into a canvas. What seemed like a good idea at the time turned into this.... They were still so cute that I couldn't help but laugh and get the camera.




The bath that they got after wards just seemed like an extra bonus prize to them. They were so excited as soon as I mentioned the word "bath". Brooklyn is going thru this "I can do it myself" phase so she doesn't really let me wash her hair very often, although she does let me do the final rinse to make sure she got all the soap out. As soon as Skyla saw Brooklyn doing her own washing she didn't want my help anymore either. They are so independent some times. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Little rascals! Seriously, too cute not to laugh! Thanks so much for watching them for me and double thanks for giving them their Sunday baths too! It made my life soooo much easier this morning! :) When you get a chance, could you email me these pictures?
Hee, hee!!! Too funny!
So awesome! At least you were smart enough to have them paint outside, right?
Post a Comment