Saturday, September 5, 2009

Busted...

So this morning as I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day, I heard an unfamiliar sound. It was the sound that only means one thing...someone, somewhere is getting into something they are not supposed to be. So I set off to investigate. I found the older two girls sitting on the couch in the family room watching tv. So now I knew who the 'who' was, now to find the 'where' and 'what'. The kitchen was clear, living room, clear, both girls bedroom was clear, and I already knew the bathroom was clear because I had just come from that room. So that only left one room, my bed room. So I went in to find that Brooklyn had climbed herself up onto my craft desk and was helping herself to all kinds of fun. I am not even really sure how she got up there, but if there is one thing I have learned about this little girl it is to never underestimate her. If there is something she wants she will find a way to get it, and she has a one track mind until her mission is complete. Luckily there was no real damage done to any of my stuff. Other than a few little scribbles on the top of my desk, most of the coloring ended up on her arms and legs.



"what mom? Am I not supposed to be up here doing this?"

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I don't know if it's because she's standing on that table but she looks like she grew 6 inches since last month!!!

BiggsFamily said...

Hopefully she didn't pick up any of those sneaky tricks from my kids. They are always getting into things