Wednesday, September 23, 2009
My Big Babies...
For some reason my kids are always starving when they come home from school, even though I pack them each a lunch that has more than enough in it to keep them very full. So the first thing they want to do when they get home is have a snack. I usually give them about a half hour of rest time to unwind before starting their homework. Today they asked if they could have a snack and watch a cartoon before it was time to start homework. I said okay, and when I came back in the room this is what I found....
I don't know what made them decide to sit in the baby chairs, but they stayed in there until they were done with their snack. Now it's homework time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh that's funny, too cute.
Your kids are just to funny. I love you guys.
That is HILARIOUS! I can totally see Nate trying something like that.
Post a Comment