
I was running a bath for Kaylee tonight and as soon as Brooklyn heard the water she started begging to take a bath. I told her she could go in after Kaylee was all done and then I went out to see what Courtney was calling me for. Brooklyn's latest trick is that she has learned how to open doors (oh the joy!) and so when I went back into the bathroom to check the water she was already one step ahead of me. She has not quiet learned patience.
4 comments:
She definetly keeps you busy, but she does have that cute factor going for her.
hahaha...that's so funny! I'm impressed that she can already get herself into the tub! Skyla tries but she still can't quite get her leg up high enough. Wow, I'm also surprised she can already open doors! How sad for you huh? :) I'm laughing so hard that she got in with her clothes on and everything...determined little rascal!
Poor Candi. You sure have your hands full with that one! Maybe you don't need that boy after all:)
Oh! the things I have to look forward to! I almost forgot how much work a toddler is!
Post a Comment